Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sayangnyer kat suamiku...


Nampak tak kelainan pada blog ni.. ni lah editan suamiku yang terchentaa. i really wanted to express my deepest appreciation and thanked to my loveliest hubby for his willingness to edit my blog. he was so deligent and preserverence. he could sit still here in from of the pc hour a few hours. my gudness, satu jam pun aku dah penat. sakit pinggang. my hubby, you are so awesome and adorable...takpe, ummi dah bg upah secawan nescaffe yang best kan??? muuuuaaahhh. Though of doing my students exam paper... but i wanted to take a shower first. huhu.. air slow lagi. water.. water. adik sya fall asleep already. taking a trip to magical kids land.. a girl-girl land. my zikri with his fantasy, a moving toy car and moving ultraman. but i smelled yakkkkss.. zikri got wee........... huhu.. kena berundur dulu la.

ummi iman



1 comments on "Sayangnyer kat suamiku..."

Iman's Family on December 23, 2008 at 11:00 PM said...

Tenzz ummi for ur appreciation...
hehehe..ni kan blog our family right? so abg nak yg terbaik among the best la untuk blog ni...Abg sayang Ummi , Zikri n Syamimi sokmo...MMMMUUUUAAAACCCCKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS.....

 

Iman's Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates