Tuesday, December 16, 2008




My hubby - Mr. Zamrizal zakaria. he is a handsome and sweet man for me. haha... kalau abg tak hensome takkan ummi kawin dengan abg.. but im not married you just because you are handsome. you fulfilled all my wishes. heee. errmm, sebab tu ler. alahai syg, adik sya dah bangun la pulok. mu hubby loves sport especially futsal, futball and badminton. i can say that he never reject if his friends invite him to play. but sometime i feel lonely if he went out eventhough my kids around me...okay bee, i understand. hee. my hubby also love to sleep. huhu kalau dia dah sleep, he sleep likes log. bom meletup pun tak sedar. tp keunikan hubby adalah pada tidurnye tue.. haa.. betul tak sayang??? Just our family knows how unic he was. my hubby is everything to me. abg had filled every empty space in me. i love you the way you are sayang. i sacrife my life to you, to be your best wife ever. My body and my soul will always be with you till Allah makes us apart. Semoga Allah merahmati kehidupan rumahtangga kita.

0 comments on " "

 

Iman's Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates