Sunday, December 21, 2008

my little cute,charming princess




tis is my second child, IMAN NUR SYAMIMI BINTI ZAMRIZAL. she was born on 23 of april 2008 she is 8 months by now. my family used to call her as syasya or adik sya. sya lahir kat hospital tawau with weight 3.2 kg. sya comel betul masa lahir and gave birth to her was more easier compare to abg zikri. to flash back, i was preparing myself to the school, suddenly, i felt so strange with my tummy and my thight. my tight shivered. i know its time to deliver a baby, without further due, my hubby woke up abg zikri and we quickly sent him to the nursery. every 10 to 5 minutes interval, i felt contraction. abg, cepatla syg. tak tahan. dlm keta, sempat lg called mummy, sempat lg swallowed salindah pills.fuhh, only allah knows.we reached hospital 'bout 8.30am, and one our later, syasya born to this world. alhamdulillah. tu la kisah ummie lahirkan sya. if you want to know more, ummie would tell you when u can talk.haha. for ummie, sya, n abg zikri were the precious gift ever. i love you.

1 comments on "my little cute,charming princess"

Ummie on December 22, 2008 at 2:44 PM said...

Abah tengok adik sya ni cantik betul....
Besar nanti jangan jadi model sudah.
Hehehe....Abah sayang semua, Ummi, Abg Zikri n Adik Sya...

 

Iman's Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates