Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nina to Sydney


Today, at 1540, Nina fly to Sydney, Aussie. Good bye my dear nina. Who is Nina? She was my niece, a very beautiful niece. She was smart, young and articulate. Hem, terasa kehilangan.huhuhu. We lived together since i was 10 year-old, when my brother took me away from kampung. She went to Sydney to continue her degree in Actuary Science.Dapat sponser lagi.. She went there alone. Very brave of you my dear. Mcm tu la abah buat kat kaksue masa kita tinggal kat shah alam dulu. abah taught me how to survive. thanks to abah coz teaching me how to live in this world. well kaklong, i hope Allah will ease your day, get your dream degree and dont forget to pray. don't forget kaksue and family. Good bye.

0 comments on "Nina to Sydney"

 

Iman's Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates